When you engage our services or request any information from us in connection therewith, we would or may need to or may collect, record, hold, store, use and/or carry out any operation on including organising, consulting on or disclosing (“process”) your personal data (sensitive or otherwise) which may include the following (“Personal Data”):
Name, national registration identification card number, passport number, photograph, e-mail address, postal address, age, telephone number, mobile number, income tax details, employment details, bank account details, credit card details, credit history, transaction history, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, commission or alleged commission of offence, involvement in legal proceedings including details of such legal proceedings, details of loans and other financial transactions, solvency, financial status, and all other related information necessary and incidental to our business.
We collect Personal Data through several methods which include but are not limited to:
- information or comments you have provided to us by whatsoever means and/or in whatsoever manner;
- information obtained independently by us or given to us from other lawful sources.
Please note that your IP address may be logged in our server when you visit our website. Through your IP address, we may be able to identify the geographic area from which you are accessing the website. However, we do not generally link your IP address to anything that can enable us to identify you unless it is required by any applicable law.
We take all reasonable measures needed to ensure the security and confidentiality your Personal Data. We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected or to comply with any legal, regulatory or internal requirements.
We process your Personal Data for purposes which may include:
- for and/or in connection with the conduct of business and provision of services to you;
- for and/or in connection with pursuing the legitimate interests of the company including processing which is necessary and incidental to the carrying out of the conduct of the business of the company;
- to process your application for our services;
- to verify your financial standing and creditworthiness;
- to manage and maintain your customer account;
- to enable us to perform our contractual obligations (if any) towards you;
- to respond to any enquiries and feedback from you;
- for and/or in connection with complying with laws and regulations including requirements of any government or quasi-government or regulatory authorities or court of law;
- for and/or in connection with all other purposes necessary and/or incidental to our business and all purposes necessary for or related to any of the above purposes.
When processing your Personal Data, we may disclose such Personal Data to the following persons including but without limitation to:
- personnel within our company including any of our directors, agents and employees on a need-to-know basis;
- our auditors, lawyers, consultants, insurers, proposed insurers, advisers, bankers, agents, third party service providers, business partners or associates who are under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- government or quasi-government and regulatory authorities in Malaysia and in countries where we, our auditors, lawyers, advisers, bankers, agents, third party service providers (including law firms in other jurisdictions), business partners or associates are required to submit such information;
- all other persons or bodies who provide us with services necessary and/or incidental to our business including but not limited to credit reference agencies or strategic partners.
We may process your Personal Data including contacting you for the purpose(s) stated herein via telephone calls, text messaging, emails, cross-platform mobile messaging applications, post, facsimile, social media or by whatsoever form of available modes of communication.
From time to time, we may share your Personal Data with our strategic partners and other third parties ("other entities") as we deem fit and you may receive marketing communication from us or from these other entities. If you do not or no longer wish to receive the same, you may choose to withdraw your consent by contacting us in writing, and we will within a reasonable time stop processing and sharing your personal data for the purpose of marketing communications, without prejudice to our right to contact you for other purposes in relation to your account or the provision of our services.
We may transfer your Personal Data to places outside Malaysia when carrying out any of the purposes stated herein.
- Accessing and updating your Personal Data
Under the Act, you have the right of access to your Personal Data upon payment of a prescribed fee and you may request that we correct any of your Personal Data which is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of date unless compliance is refused under the Act. We will notify you of the reasons for not being able to accede to your request. We may also exercise our discretion in allowing the corrections requested and/or may require further documentary evidence of the new data to avoid fraud and inaccuracy.
You may also withdraw your consent or restrict the purposes and methods in which we process your Personal Data and the personal data relating to other persons who may be identified from your Personal Data.
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Notice or if you wish to request access to your Personal Data or correct your Personal Data or withdraw your consent or restrict the purposes and methods in which we process your Personal Data, you may send your request in writing to the following address:
Lot 5.10 Level 5, One Tech Park,
Tanjung Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel:03 7733 5566
Please note that notwithstanding the withdrawal of your consent, we may still process your Personal Data under circumstances permitted by law.
We review and update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect the changes in law and business practices. We would advise you to obtain the latest version of our Privacy Notice by contacting us to ensure that you are familiar with the latest version. By continuing to engage our services after communication of our latest Privacy Notice, you are deemed to have accepted and consented to the revision and update contained therein.
Please note that in the event your Personal Data is not supplied or is insufficiently supplied to us, your application may not be accepted and we may be unable to provide you with our services or your request for information may be denied.
Please further note that if you withdraw your consent or restrict the purposes and methods in which we may process your Personal Data, we may not be able to continue to provide you with our services or information requested.
You hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent from the person(s) whose personal data may be given to us by you or identified from your Personal Data which may be processed by us for the purposes stated herein including disclosure to the parties stated herein.
Please take note that by giving us your consent, you hereby agree with and consent to us processing /continuing to process your Personal Data in accordance herewith.